Leonard C. Taylor, 66, of Huntsville, was cited for failure to control following a weather-related crash in front of Eichholtz Funeral Home, 321 N. Main St., Tuesday that damaged the funeral home’s iron fence.
Officers of the Bellefontaine Police Department report Kendra Campbell, 43, of Urbana, was operating a southbound sport utility vehicle about 10:30 a.m. and slowed to make a turn into the funeral home driveway. Mr. Taylor’s southbound car was behind her, and he slid on the snow-covered road and struck Ms. Campbell’s car. The collision forced the SUV to slide sideways into the fence.
Damage was light to both vehicles. No injuries were reported.
• Stacy Wisener, 28, of Russells Point, was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead following a non-injury crash about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Officers report she was operating a southbound SUV on north Main Street approaching the stop light at Rush Avenue. She then slid on ice and struck the rear of a southbound car operated by Larry L. Kensler, 48, of Kenton. Damage was light to both vehicles.
• John H. Bailey, 86, of Bellefontaine, was cited for failure to yield following a non-injury crash about 6:10 p.m. Wednesday.
He reportedly was operating a SUV and pulled from a private drive onto the 300 block of north Main Street, and was struck by a southbound car operated by Jackie Green, 48, of Anna. Damage was moderate to the SUV and light to the car.
• Sally Page, 58, of Bellefontaine, was cited for failure to yield the right of way following a crash about 7:30 a.m. Wednesday on Watson Way at south Park Street.
Ms. Page reportedly was operating a westbound vehicle when she stopped at the stop sign and then proceeded into the intersection, where her SUV collided with a southbound car operated by Michael Greene, 55, of Anniston, Ala. Damage was heavy to the car and moderate to the SUV.
Officers served warrants to:
• Miles K. Ball, 29, address at large, Champaign County warrants for identity theft and receiving stolen property.
• Stacy D. Queen, 220 Ward St., Bellefontaine, failure to appear.
• Taish Wellnitz, 636 High Ave., Russells Point, failure to appear.