Garage Sale Time!
Bellefontaine Examiner.For recommended guidelines
go to loganhealth.org
Stop in: 127 E. Chillicothe
X1132 or 1110
Credit cards accepted
24 Hours, Confidential Shelter, Counseling. Call PROJECT WOMAN, 1-800-634-9893.
Pregnancy Resource Centers
709 N. Main St., Bellefontaine
020 Work Wanted
Vinyl siding, replacement windows, seamless spouting, roofing. Free estimates. 585-6472 or 1-937-726-7714.
NEED HELP WITH YOUR CLEANING? 599-3847.
PRECISION PAINTING – Interior and exterior. Free estimates. 937-844-0424.
WARD HAULING LTD – Any size load. Gravel, sand, top soil, mulch, construction debris, trash. Also offering skid loader services, driveway installs, fence row cleaning, bush hog mowing, tree removal, etc. Fully insured. Call 937-844-8923 for a free estimate.
025 Help Wanted
The Bellefontaine Examiner does not knowingly accept help wanted advertisements in violation of the Age Discrimination Employment Act.
The ADEA prohibits arbitrary age discrimination of persons age 40 or over and applies to employers with 25 or more employees, employment agencies and labor organizations.
Advertising containing such terms as “young”, “boy”, or “girl” or designating a certain age such as “age 35 to 55” or other similar specification indicates discrimination against employment of older persons and are considered in violation of the act.
Information about the Act may be obtained by calling or writing the U.S. Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division.
DELMARVA POLE Buildings is looking for a carpenter with pole building experience to join their crew. Contact Jon Fenn at 937-688-1831.
TEMP JOB 12 weeks,
Retail Remodel $12-$14/hr.,
Own transportation needed,
Go to www.resourcep.com
to fill out an application.
A program designed to
fit your needs.
Get Strong & Healthy!
Lee Ann Smith, CPT
1. LONG ISLAND GARAGE SALES: Several Long Island families having garage sales on July 10th & 11th. Antiques, games, clothes, CDs, home decor, kitchenware, drapes, blinds, craft & office supplies, & much more. 9345 Willow View Drive, Long Island, Belle Center. Fri. 9-2 & Sat. 9-12.
2. GARAGE SALE: 1157 & 1161 Erie St., Bellef. Fri. 7/10 & Sat. 7/11, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mens, womens, kids and maternity clothes, shoes, purses, rocking chair, wedding decorations, home decor, household items, roofing roll, desk chair, desk, holiday decorations, lots of misc. items.
3. GARAGE SALE: July 9, 10 & 11, 9-4. 1090 Co. Rd. 57 W., Bellefontaine/Huntsville. 1.5 miles from Rt. 68 or Rt. 33. Giant Garage Sale. Teak outdoor furniture: dining table set, dining chairs, garden chair, end table, coffee table, folding chairs. Small wrought iron bistro table set. Wicker loveseat & chair, vintage & costume jewelry, office chairs with & without arms, Formica table & chair sets, furniture, household items: bedding, Tupperware, Christmas items. Former Longaberger Consultant selling baskets, pottery, wrought iron pieces, liners, protectors, Blue Ribbon canning jars, jar lamps, Horizon of Hope items, tote bags. Picture frames, art prints & framed pictures, outdoor furniture & cushions, umbrella canopies. Sunbrella fabric, small tools, baskets, Pampered Chef items, Tefal, lots of misc. Rain or shine, sale in garages.
4. GARAGE SALE: 9-5 p.m. July 10th & 11th. 1129 N. Park Street. All must go! Moving.
5. GARAGE SALE: July 9th-11th Thurs.-Sat., 9-5. Wood crafts & games, microwave, computer stuff, books & misc. items. 1948 Co. Rd. 11, Bellefontaine.
6. ONE DAY ONLY: Sat. July 11th, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Ladies leather motorcycle jacket, snow skis, ski rack, bike rack, household items, books. 312 E. Auburn Ave., Bellefontaine.
7. MOVING SALE – 3250 Dipple Drive, Bellef. July 11th & 12th Sat.-Sun., 9-5. Make reasonable offers unless priced. Questions? 592-2631 or 592-3041.
8. LARGE GARAGE SALE: Friday from 9:00-2:00. Teen girls clothes, womens and some mens. Clothes are name brand. Kitchen items, utensils, some furniture. 1305 Dakota Rd., Bellefontaine.
225 Fruits & Vegetables
WENGERS PRODUCE – Blueberries, peaches, Tenn. tomatoes & southern produce, homemade baked goods, and Curly’s Meats. Mon.-Fri. 9-6, Sat. 9-3, closed Sun. 3836 Co. Rd. 29 E., Bellefontaine. 592-5726.
295 For Rent
2 BDRM., 1/2 DOUBLE. Off-street parking. Washer/ dryer hook-ups included. $650 plus deposit. NO PETS, NO METRO. Ph. 937-592-8353.
APTS., ROOMS, HOUSES starting at $350.00. Call or Text 407-0516 or 441-0039.
CLEAN EFFICIENCY & 1 BR apt. avail., some utilities included. Call 937-599-5281 or 937-355-8085.
540 & 33 SELF-STORAGE, across from JVS. 10x15. First month free. 593-0000.
ALL AMERICAN Storage. Monthly rentals. Free locks. Behind JC Penney. 592-9100.
340 Real Estate
All real estate advertising in this newspaper is subject to the Fair Housing Act which makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.” Familial status includes children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18.
This newspaper will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. Our readers are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised in the newspaper are available on an equal opportunity basis. To complain of discrimination call HUD toll free at 1-800-669-9777. The toll free telephone number for the hearing impaired is 1-800-927-9275.
370 Public Notices
The Bellefontaine Examiner does not knowingly accept Help Wanted ads from employers covered by the Fair Labor Standards Act if they offer less than the legal minimum wage or fail to pay at least time and one-half for overtime hours.
COMMON PLEAS COURT OF
LOGAN COUNTY, OHIO
IN THE MATTER OF:
Case No.: 20 CS 28
ALLEGED DEPENDENT CHILD.
Last known address:
809 Heritage Ct., Apt. 29
Last known address:
747 Co. Rd. 5
Jakob Ford, last known address, 747 Co. Rd. 5, Zanesfield, Ohio shall take notice that a complaint has been filed in the Family Court, alleging that said child is dependent, containing a prayer or request for the agency to maintain or be awarded legal custody of the minor child with court-ordered protective supervision (COPS), or, granting legal custody to an appropriate relative or kin with the agency being awarded COPS or make other orders as the Court deems necessary as provided by law. The Status Review Hearing shall be heard on July 30, 2020 at 10:00 A.M. and the Annual Review Hearing shall be on April 13, 2021 at 9:00 A.M. at the Logan County Courthouse, 101 S. Main St., Bellefontaine, Ohio. You are ordered to appear before said Court and show cause why the complaint’s prayer or request for custody should not be granted.
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT:
1. You are entitled to a lawyer in all proceedings in Family Court – Juvenile Section. The Court will appoint a lawyer to provide legal representation if you cannot afford a lawyer and meet certain requirements.
2. Terri Fullerton, Deputy Clerk, Logan County Family Court, may be reached at telephone number: (937) 599-7245 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. to arrange the prompt appointment of counsel for indigent persons. If you wish to be represented by a lawyer in this proceeding but believe you cannot afford one, you should contact the Court as soon as possible.
NOTICE: YOUR FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS ARE AT RISK AND THE COURT MAY GRANT PERMANENT CUSTODY WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL IF YOU FAIL TO ATTEND THE HEARING AND PARTICIPATE IN THIS ACTION.
Dan W. Bratka and
Judges and Ex-Officio
Clerks of Logan County
State of Ohio
July 9, 2020-t1
The monthly meeting of the Trustees of Miami Township this month will be on July 27th instead of on the third Monday. It will be at 8:00 p.m. in the township office, 112 Jefferson Street, Quincy.
Thomas G. Weiskittle,
July 9, 2020-t1
OF LOGAN COUNTY, OHIO
Kim Kellogg-Martin, Judge
In Re: Change of Name of
Kimberly Jo Griffin to
Kimberly Jo Bradford
Case No. 20-NC-10
ON CHANGE OF NAME
Applicant hereby gives notice to all interested persons that the applicant has filed an Application for Change of Name in the Probate Court of Logan County, Ohio, requesting the change of name of Kimberly Jo Griffin to Kimberly Jo Bradford.
The hearing on the application will be held on the 3rd day of September, 2020, at 11:15 o’clock A.M. in the Probate Court of Logan County, located at 101 S. Main Street, Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311.
Kimberly Jo Griffin
137 N. Miami St.
P.O. Box 1
Rushsylvania, Ohio 43347
July 9, 2020-t1