The Logan County Chamber of Commerce will present its annual awards to community members and local organizations at the Stars in Business Night of Recognition Wednesday, Nov. 1.
Award nominations are solicited from the Chamber membership and the 2023 award winners were selected by the Chamber Executive Committee.
Here’s a look at this year’s winners:
• Emerging Business Award — Royce Industries. The Emerging Business Award is presented to an independently owned and operated Logan County business with an operational history between 18 months and 4 years that exemplifies a unique business idea, marketing approach and/or management style that has contributed to its growth and success.
• Entrepreneur of the Year Award — Jeremy Hankins, owner of Bell Hankins Realty Group. The Entrepreneur of the Year Award is presented to an individual who has made a significant investment in and impact on economic development in Logan County.
• Integrity in Business Award — Link Construction Group. The Integrity in Business Award is given to a business that provides a quality product or service, operates with the highest level of honesty, and has earned the trust of the Logan County community.
• Nonprofit of the Year Award — Bellefontaine Grace Church. The Nonprofit Organization of the Year Award is given to an agency that shows dedication to improving lives and strengthening our community through the use of volunteers and local resources to demonstrate the generosity found throughout Logan County.
• Small Business of the Year Award — Sunlight Windows & Exteriors. The Small Business of the Year Award is presented to an established Logan County business that has demonstrated growth, profitability and civic involvement.
• Young Professional of the Year Award — Bethany Watts of Richwood Bank. The Young Professional of the Year Award is given to an individual between the ages of 20 and 40 who has devoted significant time to improve the quality of life of others through community service and is actively developing leadership skills in themselves and others.
• Max Evans Tourism Award winner — Jim Reed. The Logan County Visitors Bureau awards the Max Evans Tourism Award annually to the person who exhibits hospitality to visitors to our community and for working to promote Logan County attractions.
• Richard J. Rupp Leadership Award — Tammy Gump. The annual Richard J. Rupp Leadership Award is presented to the person who has made a significant impact in Logan County with their outstanding leadership skills. This person will be recognized for their commitment, vision and dedication to the community.
The Chamber Stars in Business Night of Recognition begins at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 1, at the Holland Theatre. A social half-hour will be from 5 to 5:30 p.m. Tickets for the event are $25 and can be purchased from the Chamber by calling (937) 599-5121 or visiting the Community Calendar at www.logancountyohio.com.