Agency Funding application window open through Oct. 7
United Way of Logan County is extending the opportunity for all local organizations to apply for status as a United Way Funded Agency and to receive allocations in 2023.
Twenty-seven Funded Agencies are splitting $590,500 from this United Way funding process in 2022. An additional $325,000 in community support is being issued through other avenues.
Programs to receive 2023 United Way allocations should be working to further the United Way’s mission to support the health, education, and financial stability of every person in Logan County.
Funding priority will be given to programs that align with United Way’s Strategic Plan and the Logan County Community Needs Assessment. United Way is specifically looking to support new ideas and programs that:
· Provide long-term, coordinated help for people with rent, utilities, and affordable housing.
· Reduce poverty and increase self-sufficiency and financial wellness.
· Address mental health.
· Reduce the negative impact of substance abuse in Logan County.
· Strengthen and stabilize the local workforce.
· Promote healthy living.
· Keep children safe and healthy.
· Serve the aging population.
· Provide access to resources.
The funding application and complete instructions are available online at www.uwlogan.org. The deadline to apply is Friday, Oct. 7.
United Way fights for the health, education, and financial stability of everyone in Logan County. It does so by facilitating successful agency partnerships that enable a safe, healthy, and caring community.