Logan County Engineer’s Office highway crews plan to begin chip sealing the portions of four roads beginning today, weather permitting.
Work will occur between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. each day. Emergency and local traffic will be maintained with flagmen.
Slated for work are:
• County Road 73, Shelby County line to County Road 34, Tuesday;
• County Road 74, County Road 23 to County Road 34, Tuesday;
• County Road 24, DeGraff corporation limit to State Route 235, Wednesday;
• County Road 82, County Road 83 to Lakeview corporation limit, Thursday;
• County Road 83, State Route 720 to County Road 82, Thursday; and
• County Road 57, County Road 130 to U.S. Route 33, Thursday.
Read complete LOCAL NOTES in Friday's Examiner.
CLICK HERE to subscribe today!
WEB EDITION STARTING AT $9.50 FOR 5 WEEKS!