Bellefontaine Examiner

Switch to desktop

Ridgemont board of education lauded for work

Four years ago, I began my journey with Ridgemont Local Schools. In doing so, I have had the opportunity to partner with a thoughtful and determined board of education. I believe it is important for us to continue to publicly acknowledge the work of Ridgemont’s Board of Education during January which is Board Member Recognition Month. On behalf of he Ridgemont staff, students and community, I submit this letter as public recognition of the five board members of Ridgemont Local Schools. I feel quite fortunate to work with the five members of Ridgemont’s Board. This board is solidly devoted to the students of Ridgemont. The current board members are Dave Copp, Cheryl France, Eric Hill, Corey Ledley and Jerry Turner. Overall, their diversified years of experience in agriculture, business, education industry and life in general make them a well-rounded group of individuals. Their commitment to Ridgemont makes them unified.

The work of public education is a noble calling which seeks to educate all children regardless of the economic status, ability, or circumstance. While we continue to face challenges, I am grateful that Ridgemont’s Board Members have only one commitment and that is to the current and future success of our students, staff, parents and community. Because they are unified in purpose, our leadership team is able to thrive and move forward. It is my honor to serve with them.

Each member brings unique talents and insights to our team. I am pleased to write this letter on behalf of all of the staff and students of Ridgemont Schools in order to say, “Thank you. Thank you for your time, talents and energy. The work  you do on behalf of our students is important and it does not go unnoticed.” I hope the Ridgemont community will join me in honoring our board members this month. I also hope we will continue to hold them in high esteem and give them the respect due them for the office they hold all year-long.

Emmy Beeson
Superintendent
Ridgemont Local Schools

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google BookmarksSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn