Bellefontaine Examiner

Switch to desktop

Support Stokes Township trustees

I have been a Stokes Township Trustee for the past 16 years, but will be retiring at the end of the year. During this span of time there have been many improvements made and several projects completed, of which I’m very proud to have been a part of. Drainage issues have been a large problem for us, but most of these issues have been addressed and solved. Contracting with the sheriff’s department to patrol the township has worked out very well. Installing an emergency siren at the Indian Lake Campgrounds is another safety feature. We have been fiscally responsible with township funds and are financially sound.

Having served with Dennis Wischmeyer for over four years and Robert Lehman for one year, I’m confident that they will continue to make sound decisions. Both of these gentlemen are self-employed and have the time to address problems that many times happen on very short notice. They will be full-time trustees. Both have their CDL license and are able to help with snow removal. Neither of these gentlemen have a personal vendetta as their reason for running. They also have had very good attendance records at our regular monthly meetings.

On November 5th, please support Dennis Wischmeyer and Robert Lehman for Stokes Township Trustee.

Thank you.

Lanny Davis
Lewistown

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google BookmarksSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn