Bellefontaine Examiner

Switch to desktop

Eichenauer right for WL-Salem board

As we quickly approach Election Day, I would like to ask the West Liberty-Salem school community to join me in supporting Kent Eichenauer for reelection to the WL-S school board. We are extremely fortunate to have an excellent school that strives to provide a quality education for each and everyone of the students it serves. One way to ensure that we maintain a high level of achievement for our school is to support and vote for board members that are dedicated to maintaining academic excellence for all students, represent the values of our district and are committed to being good stewards of the district’s resources. Kent has proven himself to be a dedicated board member who represents all of the members of our community and is not limited to focusing on narrow issues and concerns. Kent is committed to our community and the students of our community and has exhibited this commitment through hard work on behalf of the board, respectful representation and involvement in the school and its activities. As a board member for the past eight years, Kent has exhibited strong leadership in his ability to listen, question, work with colleagues and make thoughtful decisions based on the needs and best interest of our school community.

As a resident of the West Liberty-Salem school district and community, I am proud of our school and am pleased to support a proven leader like Kent Eichenauer who is the kind of school board member that will continue to keep our school academically strong; community focused; fiscally responsible and will do his “Tiger Best” every day.

Jane Core Thomas
West Liberty

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google BookmarksSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn