Cleveland boy dies of carbon monoxide poisoning from van

CLEVELAND (AP) — Authorities in Cleveland say a 3-year-old boy died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning after riding for hours in a van that had no catalytic converter to properly remove the odorless gas.

  • Written by THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Official: 12,000 rape kits tested for DNA in Ohio initiative

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio's attorney general says 12,000 sexual assault kits have been tested by the state's forensic scientists under an initiative launched in 2011 to check for evidence from previously untested kits.

  • Written by THE ASSOCIATED PRESS