Created on Monday, 21 January 2013 Written by THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
CLEVELAND (AP) — Police in Cleveland say two men posing as a TV news crew recorded a stun gun attack on a man outside a convenience store.
Officers say the men told them that they were shocking victims for fun and recording it.
The two men were arrested last week and have pleaded not guilty to assault. A 15-year-old who told police that he shocked the victim was turned over to children's services.
The Plain Dealer newspaper says the victim was a group home resident and that he was shocked in the neck.
The victim told police a similar attack had happened to another group home resident.
Officers arrested the two men and confiscated a digital video camera and a high-voltage stun gun.