Six amusement company workers, who attacked two men at a city residence, have been charged in indictments handed up Tuesday by a Logan County grand jury.
George H. Hawkins, 40, of Urbana; Eric C. Rockey, 38, of Dayton; Andrew L. Trinko, 29, of Toledo; Charles R. Hale, 36, of Rittman; Scott E. Rollins II, 26, at large; and Kody A.M. Kerns, 22, at large, each was charged with aggravated burglary, a first-degree felony; two counts of misdemeanor assault; and one count of misdemeanor criminal damaging;
Officers of the Bellefontaine Police Department reported the group forced their way into 1036 Heritage Court around 1 a.m. July 12 and assaulted Eric Smith and Josh Dickinson.
Both victims required treatment at Mary Rutan Hospital.
The defendants were in town working the Logan County Fair.
See July's article here. CARNIE CONVERGENCE ENDS IN CHAOTIC HOME INVASION
• Prosecutors also received indictments for Keith Irick, 17, of Bellefontaine, charging him as a delinquent with two counts each of trafficking in drugs, possession of a controlled substance, which would be fifth-degree felonies if charged as adult, and misdemeanor counts of criminal damaging and resisting arrest.
The indictment is part of the process used to obtain a serious youthful offender sentence in juvenile court. Such a sentence imposes juvenile sanctions with the threat of adult sanctions should the defendant violate the juvenile sentence.
Other indictments named:
- Adair L. Robinson, 30, of Bellefontaine: possession of cocaine and trafficking in cocaine, fourth-degree felonies; and illegal manufacture of drugs, a second-degree felony;
- Gary A. Doseck, 52, of 500 Gunntown Road, Apt. C1: three counts of trafficking cocaine, fifth-degree felonies;
- Alika S. Thomas, 30, 155 Miami Ave.: complicity, trafficking in cocaine and aggravated possession of drugs, fifth-degree felonies; and possession of heroin, a fourth-degree felony;
- Jonathan M.L. Fishbach-White, 19, of Dayton: unlawfuld sexual conduct with a minor, a fourth-degree felony;
- Scott J. Lucius, 50, 10231 Seminole Shore Drive, Huntsville: endangering children, a third-degree felony;
- Emily J. Moore, 38, at large: theft from a person in a protected class, a fifth-degree felony;
- Anthony L.D. Gannaway, 31, of Dayton: theft, a fifth-degree felony;
- Brandon L. Rush, 21, of Dayton: theft, a fifth-degree felony;
- Lacey B. Grow, 34, of 614 Garfield Ave.: aggravated possession of drugs, a fifth-degree felony;
- Betty Jo Dolan, 22, of 501 Gunntown Road, Lot 92: inducing panic, a fourth-degree felony;
- Dylan R. Kossel, 23, of Jackson Center: burglary and attempted felonious assault, third-degree felonies; two misdemeanor counts of domestic violence; and misdemeanor criminal damaging;
- Roger O. Nunez-Godoy, 34, of Dayton: possession of cocaine, a fifth-degree felony;
- Gerson A. Paredes-Melgar, 23, at large: possession of cocaine, a fifth-degree felony;
- Jordan D. Butler, 28, of 816 Heritage Court, Apt. 4: rape, a first-degree felony; and gross sexual imposition, a third-degree felony;
- Jayme R.L. Howerton, 18, of Jackson Center: aggravated possession of drugs, a fifth-degree felony; operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, a misdemeanor; and illegal use of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor;
- Nathaniel J. Howard, 27, of 300 E. Lake Ave.: felonious assault, a second-degree felony; misdemeanor domestic violence; and two counts of misdemeanor criminal damaging;
- David C. Smith, 29, of East Liverpool: trespass into a habitation, a fourth-degree felony;
- Brandon L. Miller, 23, of 1000 Garfield Ave., Lot 73: complicity, a fourth-degree felony;
- Ella M. Horne, 39, 868 E Sandusky Ave., Apt. 116: inducing panic, a fourth-degree felony;
- William R. Todak, 24, of 1600 S. Detroit St. Apt. 18: trespassing into a habitation, a fourth-degree felony; and misdemeanor domestic violence.