Shelly Neeld, 43, of 868 E. Sandusky Ave., Apt. 116, was revived Friday by paramedics from the Bellefontaine Fire & EMS Department after she overdosed on heroin.
Officers of the Bellefontaine Police Department report she was found by her sister unresponsive and turning blue on the floor of a bedroom.
Ms. Neeld was transported to Mary Rutan Hospital and officers searched the bedroom. A hypodermic needle was found in her jacket.
Read complete BEAT NEWS in Monday's Examiner.
CLICK HERE to subscribe today!
WEB EDITION STARTING AT $9.50 FOR 5 WEEKS!