Woman demanding squad ride ends up in jail



Susanna M. Foreman, 36, of 20642 State Route 47, West Mansfield, was charged Tuesday with misuse of a 911 system and persistent disorderly conduct.

Officers of the Bellefontaine Police Department were first called to Mary Rutan Hospital around 12:44 a.m. after the suspect began yelling profanities in the emergency room waiting area and hitting the vending machine. She told officers she was upset the staff would not give her prescription pain relievers.

A Liberty Township (Union County) squad had transported her to MRH and told her she could get a ride home from authorities. She is a Union County resident and officers told her to arrange for her own ride.

She was told she could stay in the lobby to wait for a ride and was warned she would be arrested if she caused any more problems.

At 2:15 a.m. she used the 911 system to contact Logan County Sheriff’s Office dispatchers and demand a squad ride to Memorial Hospital of Union County in Marysville. Officers returned and arrested her.

She was lodged in the Logan County Jail.

Summonses issued for unclean habitation

Kimberly Evans, 21, and her husband, Brad Evans, 20, both of 300 N. Detroit St., Apt. A, Bellefontaine, each was  issued a summons for unclean/unsafe habitation after officers responded to a domestic dispute call at their residence early this morning.

Officers arrived at the home about 12:20 a.m., and were informed of a verbal argument between the pair. They also observed a strong odor of dog feces in the home, and multiple rooms of the residence had piles of dog feces on the floor.

There also reportedly was an odor of rotten and spoiled food in the kitchen and dirty dishes were stacked in the sink.

The couple’s toddler daughter lives at the home, and Logan County Children’s Services was advised of the incident.

Intoxicated man lodged

David C. Bradley, 35, of Columbus, was arrested for public intoxication after he was found around 9:33 a.m. Saturday lying in the snow outside a garage in the 600 block of west Sandusky Avenue.

He was taken to jail.