The Top of Ohio Pet Shelter, 2521 N. U.S. Route 68, is sponsoring a contest to design a new logo for the shelter from now until Feb. 14, with a $100 Amazon card being awarded to the winner.
As part of a rebranding effort, the shelter is seeking to replace its old Humane Society Serving Logan County logo.
The contest is open to all Logan County residents and students attending county schools. The winner will be announced Feb. 21.
Contest guidelines are as follows:
• Logo should be no more than 3 colors on a transparent background and yet recognizable and reproducible in a single color.
• If a multicolor logo is submitted, a single color version must also be submitted.
• Submissions are to be in electronic form as either a PNG or SVG format file.
• If the design is done on physical media, it must be scanned and saved in one of the above formats.
• Graphic should be sized to a width of 8.5 inches and no taller than 11 inches.
Logo submissions become the property of the Top of Ohio Pet Shelter .
For more information, contact Lori Plummer at 593-4277 or by email at email@example.com.