Created on Tuesday, 08 October 2013 Written by THE BELLEFONTAINE EXAMINER STAFF
The Logan County Area Chamber of Commerce will honor five outstanding citizens/businesses at its annual meeting, now known as Stars in Business Night of Recognition, on Oct. 17 at the Huntsville Event Center.
• United Way of Logan County — Non-Profit Organization of the Year
• Mary Rutan Hospital — Integrity in Business Award
• Michael Minnich — Entrepreneur of the Year
• Jim Reed — Richard J. Rupp Leadership Award
• Bev Henry, Chamber Ambassador of the Year.
Read more about the winners in Wednesday’s Examiner.