Bellefontaine Examiner

Switch to desktop

Car fire extinguished

Bellefontaine Fire and EMS personnel responded about 11:25 a.m. Friday to a vehicle fire in the south parking lot at McDonald’s, 1127 N. Main St.

Reports indicated the engine compartment of a 1995 Ford Crown Victoria owned by Joan Conwell was fully engulfed when firefighters arrived.

A mechanical failure caused the blaze, firefighters said. Damage was estimated at $3,000.

No injuries were reported.

Share this post

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google BookmarksSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn