Created on Wednesday, 20 March 2013 Written by By THE BELLEFONTAINE EXAMINER STAFF
One defendant pleaded guilty to a sex crime and another to drug trafficking in other cases handled this week in Logan County Common Pleas Court.
Matthew Bugg, 20, of East Liberty, pleaded guilty to gross sexual imposition. An October indictment had charged him with two counts of unlawful sexual contact with a minor.
Brunetta Walker, 54, of Bellefontaine, pleaded guilty to trafficking in drugs and complicity to possession of drugs. She admitted to selling $40 worth of crack cocaine to an undercover informant with the Logan County Joint Drug Task Force. CLICK HERE to read a related Examiner story.
Both defendants will be sentenced April 22.
In other cases:
• Zeke McColloch, 25, of Bellefontaine, was sentenced to three years’ community control and ordered to pay court costs and attorney fees for non-support of dependents; and
• Shannon Topping, 32, of Bellefontaine, pleaded guilty to theft and was placed on the prosecutor’s pretrial diversion program. She admitted to have stolen about $1,200 as an employee of Cashland, 815 S. Main St.
• Ronald Kensler, 47, of West Liberty: 30 days in Logan County Jail, five years’ community control, court costs, a $500 fine and restitution for aggravated assault;
• Jason Overholt, 34, of Bellefontaine: three years in prison and court costs for burglary (CLICK HERE for more); and
• James Caudill, 49, of 908 Ohio St., two years in prison and court costs for unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. CLICK HERE to read a related Examiner story.