Created on Wednesday, 06 March 2013 Written by THE BELLEFONTAINE EXAMINER STAFF
Logan County Common Pleas Court Judge Mark O’Connor recently sentenced five defendants and accepted pleas from eight others.
• Marcus Wilkerson, 30, of Bellefontaine: three years in prison for three counts trafficking in drugs and one count possession of drugs.
• Scottie McMillen, 20, of Belle Center: 60 days in the Logan County Jail, five years’ community control and ordered to pay a $500 fine, court costs and attorney fees for complicity to commit grand theft and trespassing. (CLICK HERE to view related article)
• Jeremy Downing, 34, of Bellefontaine: 30 days in jail, five years’ community control and ordered to pay a $500 fine, court costs and attorney fees for gross sexual imposition.
He was also labeled a tier one sex offender and must register his address with the sheriff once a year for 15 years.
• Jason Lambert, 27, of Jackson Center: 30 days in jail, two years’ community control, counseling and ordered to pay a $250 fine and court costs for assault.
• Johnathon Hocking, 29, of Indiana: six-month suspended jail sentence and ordered to pay a $250 fine, court costs and attorney fees for carrying a concealed weapon.
Entering guilty pleas were:
• Hannah Lykins, 20, of Lakeview: forgery and two counts of possession of drugs;
• Hubert Ridgeway Jr., 63, of West Liberty: theft of drugs and possession of drugs
• Ariel Ballesteros, 39, of Bellefontaine: aggravated vehicular assault and operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs; (CLICK HERE to view related article)
• Joseph Board, 21, breaking and entering;
• Steven Jeanneret, 18, of Russells Point: burglary and attempted intimidation of a witness;
• Carolyn Stewart, 54, of DeGraff: operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs;
• Nathan Spaulding, 43, of East Liberty: domestic violence; and
• Isaiah Luster, 25, of Lima:possession of drugs.